Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rainy Day Mopes

It was so nice outside this morning! After I dropped Ethan off at school we took a nice long walk. Then, they kiddos wanted to play on their scooters so I brought out a camping chair and started some knitting while they were playing. It started getting chilly, and we heard the thunder rolling so, we moved inside. Jacob and Eva parked a couple of chairs in front of the back door to watch the rain come down and make the back yard nice and puddly.

Now, I don't have the slightest inkling to do anything. I am just going to enjoy myself by doing nothing. Is there laundry to be done or dishes waiting? Sure there are. . . but they can wait.
There is always something waiting to be done. But today, I am going to lounge.

1 comment:

TrishAnderson said...

Good for you. Enjoy the rain!!