Sunday, March 20, 2011

Texas

Oh my gosh!  We had such a fun time visiting everyone!  The one sad thing is is that I forgot to take pictures!  I can't believe it.   It is very sad. 

Elaine and Joe have an awesome woodshop out back (which we are so jealous of).  They were kind enough to let us use it and build some stuff.  I made this and James made this (click on the this' and it will take you to the link).  I still need to sand and paint mine and James just need to paint both of his (he made two). 

James and I had fun going on our evening walks with Elaine.  The weather was so beautiful.   The kids had fun in the bouncy house and the blow up slide!   I think that we are jealous of those too, but I think that they might blow away at our house. 

We went to the park and fed the ducks.  Uncle Joe was so cool to catch a turtle for the kids to hold and pet.  He has very fast reflexes!  James had fun playing disc golf and even Ethan won one round!  We stayed up way too late just about every night playing games.  It was definately fun!  I love playing games and can I just say that I did pretty darn good.  I usually stink at games.  I know that Elaine is probably rolling her eyes at me, but you can ask your mom,  I usually don't do very well. 

James and I already miss your good cookin' Elaine.  Mmmm good cookin'.  Elaine makes the yummiest food ever!   I also miss Taco Bueno.  Mmmm Taco Bueno.  And Joe, don't worry James did leave you a little bit of cheesecake!

The kids had fun visiting their other 'Texas Cousins' too.  We had fun with Andrea's kids and can I say how bummed Eva was to discover that they had dress up clothes like 5 minutes before we left.  She was not a happy camper.  Drezdyn was the most cuddliest child I have ever met.  Just adorable!  Taegen was a bouncy ball of fire!  She is so funny and Eva had a ball playing with her.  Ethan and Jacob had fun with Keaton and his drums!  I don't know how Andrea lives with drums in her house. Heaven bless her.

We miss you all and can't wait to see you all again!   Love You!

No comments: