Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Mice Will Play When The Cats Away!!


The boys went with daddy to Father's and Sons Campout for 2 whole days! What did the girly's do?
Eva was such a sport and did both of our nails!  (She is getting so big!)


She is getting pretty good at painting nails!


We also made goodies for our Tea Party that we had with Sophie and Marsha!  Thanks for coming and having fun eating some yummy food!


We made Strawberry Lemonade Yogurt Scones, Chocolate Cookies dipped in white chocolate and various toppings (I forgot to take a pic of), and some yummy crackers to go with a store bought cheese ball and homemade hummus (Mmmm).  (I should have gone the extra mile and just make my own because the one I got was not very good.
I forgot to take a pic of the finished spread.  We had tons of fun watching princess movies all weekend as well.  I had a ton of fun spending some one on one time with my girly!  Love you hun!! (I will post recipes on The Delish Dish tomorrow)

No comments: