Sunday, August 9, 2009

Slacker!!!!

Okay, my camera batteries died shortly after Ethan started school and I have not charged my camera yet. Although, I will do so today. I stayed home sick from church today because I have angry bowel syndrome today! Ewe, yes it's okay I know that is what you are thinking and so am I. Total grossness, let me tell you!

Anyway. I don't know if I will actually be posting any pictures this week, because I a decided to stop putting off poop training Jacob this week and figured that I will kill two birds with one stone and attempt to train Eva as well. We will see how the latter goes. I am so not looking forward to this, but I cannot have Jacob being 4 come October and still in Pull Ups. Plus I am sooooooooooo done changing him! I only have myself to blame. Pray for me. I am going to need all the help that I can get!

No comments: