Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Knitting

I have always wanted to learn how to knit. When
my sister-in-law (Elaine) was in town last, she
was working on a project of her own and made my
inner knitter start itching to get out! So, I went
to Wal-Mart and picked up a begginer's knitting
kit, which came with a how to book with a few
pattern's, needle's and some other accessories.
I have been knitting for a couple of months
now and am enjoying it!

This is my third project. I started out making a
muffler for myself that turned out kind of iffy.
It is now in my camping bin. My second project
I was just starting to practice different stitch
swatches. Once I started though, Ethan wanted
a scarf for himself and now I have to do one
for each of the family before I get to do anything
else, which is fine. I still get to play around
with different stitches. Thanks Elaine for
inspiring me!

No comments: