Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ear Infections and Waffles

Jacob was laying around all day yesterday. Today he woke up crying about his ear hurting. Ethan came and sat down by me and asked, "Why does Jacob keep getting sick?". Good question. Poor Jacob is going through all of it. It started a couple of weeks ago with the stomache flu, then last week he had a sore throat and high fever for a few days, and now his ear.

Poor guy. Thankfully, I happened to already have some numbing ear drops from the last time that Eva had an ear infection. I don't know how much more that Jacob can stand. Of course he hasn't had anything serious, thank goodness!

Today was a waffle morning. Thanks to Eggo's! Jacob wanted his blueberry waffles and he got them! He is tired of orange juice and really wanted milk, but I gave him Kool-Aide instead.

It has been so nice in the mornings and I have been dying to start walking, but that will have to wait until Jacob is better. Sigh.

No comments: