Friday, December 3, 2010

Sting Like a Bee!

Okay, I was driving home from picking Ethan up from school today.  It was nice outside so I had the windows down with my hand hanging out windsurfing down the road.  I felt a bug hit my fingers, it was soft and kind of big feeling.  I thought that it was a moth or something, but it wasn't.  It was a bee and it stung me!  Owwwie!  I smashed that bug right off of me! 

If you guys don't know already. . . I have never, ever been stung by a bee before.  Ever. Until today.  It hurt.  Plus, I was for sure that the only reason that I had never ever been stung before is because I just must be allergic to them and the good Lord knew it and didn't want me to die a puffy, swollen death.  Hey, it's been 15 minutes and I'm still alive!  Yay!  My finger does still hurt though.  I am going to have to have Eva kiss it better for me (after I put a band-aid on it of course).  She gives cold kisses and that should help the swelling to go back down.

The boys kept asking me if the bee's bum was still stuck in my finger, but I let them know that I smashed the heck out of it when it stung me and that there was nothing left of it.  After we got home I did find the stinger and bum on my pants and showed it to them.  They were very impressed!f

No comments: